Its essence is a primary hunting knife blade, very adapt and capable for a wide range of bushcraft, wilderness survival and hunting tasks. The secondary blade is highly versatile and commonly used for general fieldcraft, wood carving and twiddling.
This is a high-end quality gentlemans pocket knife you can rely on. The practicality and craftsmanship of this model are significant attributes to consider.
- Classic time tested stockmans knife design.
- Premium brass + tough Polyoxymethylene resin handle.
- Modern 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade – razor sharp & resistant to rusting.
- Handy folding knife design and quality leather pouch included.
- Ideal for hunting, skinning, bushcraft and wilderness survival.
Stockman Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (unfolded): 23.5cm.
- Blade length: 9cm.
- Blade width: 1.9cm/1.8cm (widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 2.63mm/2.87mm.
- Handle/closed length: 13.5cm.
- Handle material: Brass head + Polyoxymethylene resin (POM).
- Blade material: 8Cr13MoV stainless steel.
- Hardness: 58 HRC.
- Weight: 190.9g.
- Lock type: Back lock.
- Knife sheath: Leather knife pouch included.
- Type: Lock blade knives / locking knives / lock knives / top bushcraft knives / lockblade knife / bush knives / mountain man knives.
There are no reviews yet.