This full tang Katana is hand-forged from a single piece of T10 high carbon steel. This steel produces an incredibly hard and reliable blade which is capable of holding a lasting razor sharp & battle effective edge.
This sword handles well and is a real pleasure to own and use. It is both strong and sharp enough to cut through thick bamboo stems, grass matting and much more.
- T10 high carbon steel blade (highest carbon content blade for sword making).
- Genuine clay tempered blade with visible Hamon temper line.
- Generous two handed handle which generates great power and facilitates weapon handling.
- Quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Long straight single edged blade (strong and versatile for a wide range of combat scenarios).
- Battle ready and fully functional.
Straight Katana Specifications:
- Wooden display stand: NOT included (for viewing purposes only).
- Full length: 104cm.
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Blade length: 71cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: T10 high carbon steel.
- Tempering: Genuine clay tempered blade with visible Hamon temper line.
- Handle Material: White leather + green cord Ito (handle wrap).
- Saya material (scabbard): Lacquered hardwood & polyester rope sage-o.
- Tsuba material (hand guard): Zinc alloy.
- Fuchi & Kashira material (sleeve & butt-cap): Zinc alloy / brass.
- Seppa & Habaki material (spacer & blade collar): Zinc alloy / brass.
- Menuki material (handle decorations): Zinc alloy / brass.
- Fuller: Double sided Bo-Hi blood grooves.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Mekugio: 2x bamboo pins.
- Included: sword bag.
- Item: Long Katana / straight sword / Ninja sword / Ninja Katana / carbon steel Katana / modern Katana / full tang Katana / single edged sword.
There are no reviews yet.