This steel has the highest carbon content of any sword making steel and is incredibly strong, resilient and holds a lasting razor sharp edge.
Furthermore, the blade is genuine clay tempered with a visible Hamon temper line.
This weapon handles and manoeuvres well for any fighting style, and the sword is both strong and sharp enough to cut through thick bamboo stems, grass matting and much more.
- T10 high carbon steel blade – reliable, resilient & holds a lasting razor sharp edge.
- Genuine clay tempered blade with visible Hamon temper line.
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Simple straight blade design (versatile and effective for a wide range of combat situations).
- Battle ready and fully functional weapon.
Tsurugi Sword Specifications:
- Wooden display stand: NOT included (for viewing purposes only).
- Full length: 108cm.
- Blade length: 72cm.
- Handle length: 28cm.
- Blade material: T10 high carbon steel.
- Tempering: Genuine clay tempered.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Handle Material: Hardwood + cord.
- Scabbard material: Stainless steel + wood wrap.
- Weight: 1.7kg (including scabbard).
- Item: Straight sword / Ninja sword / Ninja Katana / Chokuto sword / combat sword / war sword.