Furthermore, the handle material is a weatherproof and resilient 40CR + nylon glass + TPR composite construction. This layered material is maintenance free and offers much higher protection against the elements than with wooden handles.
This small hatchet is perfect for ultralight wilderness ventures, emergency survival and general camp use. It will greatly aid in constructing primitive weapons, crude shelters, trap construction and is overall very handy around the campsite.
- High manganese steel (spring steel).
- Almost indestructible composite handle.
- Lightweight, well balanced and compact.
- Ideally suited for the outdoors, camping and wilderness survival.
Camp Axe Specifications:
- Axehead material: High manganese steel (spring steel).
- Handle material: 40CR + nylon glass + TPR composite.
- Full length: 35.5cm.
- Edge length: 7cm.
- Axehead height: 145mm.
- Weight: 0.68kg.
- Axe sheath: ABS plastic (with handle).
- Included: 1x in-built saw.
- Item: Survival tomahawk | hatchet multi tool | camping hatchet | survival axe | survival tomahawk | outdoor axe | camp hatchet | bush axe | hatchet tool | small forest axe | emergency axe | lightweight axe | multi purpose axe | short axe.