The powerful blade has a classic normal-straight design which is well balanced for all knife fighting styles, including for lopping, slash and thrust attacks.
As a whole, this combat knife is solid and extremely well balanced. These features and characteristics all add up to create a versatile time tested fighting knife, as well as a proficient wilderness bush knife. Furthermore, since most bushcraft jobs are basic and crude, a large outdoor survival knife like this model really demonstrates its worth in respect to weight and power. Especially since it can negate the need in many cases for an axe or machete.
This is an excellent tactical survival knife option.
- Large knife – well adapted for both knife fighting and wilderness survival.
- Razor sharp and resilient imported Damascus steel + VG10 steel core.
- Premium Iron wood handle + stainless steel hand-guard.
- Genuine leather sheath (hand carved & stitched).
Damascus Bowie Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 30cm.
- Blade length: 16cm.
- Handle length: 13.5cm.
- Width of blade: 3.6cm.
- Thickness of blade: 3.8mm.
- Blade material: Imported Damascus steel + VG10 steel core.
- Handle material: Desert – Iron wood.
- Hand-Guard material: Stainless steel.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Genuine leather.
- Item: Large knife / badass knife / self defense knife / deadliest knife / Amazon Knife / worlds deadliest knife / defensive knife / bikers knife / fighter knife / bugout knife / tactical knife / assault knife / war knife.
There are no reviews yet.