The handle is made from a naturally hard desert Ironwood, and the sheath is handcrafted from genuine leather with an intricate design.
The knife as a whole is well balanced for bushcraft, hunting, general camp use and much more.
- Balanced, powerful and compact.
- High-end Desert Ironwood handle.
- Composite 14C28N stainless steel – holds a lasting razor sharp edge & resistant to rusting.
- 100% handmade (including the genuine leather sheath).
- Ideal for skinning game, general bushcraft, carving, camping, etc.
Camp Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 21cm.
- Blade length: 9.2cm.
- Width of blade: 3.6cm.
- Thickness of blade: 3mm.
- Handle material: Desert Ironwood.
- Blade material: 14C28N stainless steel.
- Hardness: 60-62 HRC.
- Weight: 155g.
- Item: Wood handle fixed blade knife / skinning knife / best camping knife / best knives for camping / good camping knife / bushcraft knives / mountain man knives.
There are no reviews yet.