The 0.7cm thick full tang blade combined with a solid G10 composite handle makes this high quality knife almost indestructible and very reliable. This is a primary feature of any professional survival knife. Furthermore, its 440C stainless steel blade not only holds a long lasting razor sharp edge, but is highly resistant to corrosion.
With this degree of quality, this reliable field knife is recommended for longterm wilderness survival and emergency bug out scenarios.
- Wilderness survival knife – well rounded & versatile for bushcraft and survival.
- Modern 440C stainless steel blade – holds a long lasting razor sharp edge & resistant to rusting.
- Almost indestructible G10 composite handle.
- Extra thick 0.7cm full tang blade – very reliable.
Fixed Blade Survival Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 20cm.
- Handle length: 11cm.
- Blade length: 9cm.
- Width of blade: 4.7cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: 440C stainless steel.
- Handle material: G10 handle.
- Hardness: 58-59 HRC.
- Weight: 360g.
- Knife sheath: Tough ABS plastic.
- Item: Bushman knife / mountain man knives / Hunting knife / skinning knife / bug out knife.
There are no reviews yet.