Furthermore, most survival tasks are basic and crude, therefore a bush knife like this get things done fast and with less energy expelled.
Absolutely ideal as an emergency knife or bugout knife, and very efficient at tasks such as building shelters, hacking plants and butchering large portions from game.
Finer tasks can still be accomplished with this knife, by simply sliding your hand further down the handle towards the knife body. This provides the user much better control, similar to the ability and finesse of a bowie knife.
This particular outdoor survival knife will perform all of the above tasks without burdening the survivor with excess tools, and weight.
- Wilderness survival knife – particularly suited to emergency bugout & survival.
- Good tool weight and high leverage handle produces excellent power.
- High impact G10 handle material – almost indestructible.
- Full tang modern stainless steel – holds a lasting razor sharp edge & resistant to corrosion.
Jungle Survival Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 22cm.
- Blade length: 9.8cm.
- Handle length: 12.5cm.
- Width of blade: 4.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.6cm.
- Weight 286g (including sheath: 368g).
- Handle material: High impact G10.
- Blade material: #154 steel stainless steel composite (Main composite: Molybdenum).
- Hardness: 59 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Kydex.
- Item: Wilderness survival knife / tactical survival knife / stainless steel survival knife / bug out knife / Rambo survival knife / mountain man knives / bushman knife / field knife.
There are no reviews yet.