Additionally, incorporated into the blade is an ingenious variable wrench, which makes a great fall back rescue tool for unscrewing bolts and nuts from structures. Further, instead of an often useless knife point, the tip has been converted into a useful bevelled chisel. This is exceptionally handy for crafting specialised tools in the bush, and for punching holes through logs rather than trying to drill.
The design might be radical, but there’s no doubt this survival knife delivers real world performance.
- Fixed blade – multifunction knife.
- Incorporated variable wrench (sizes – 8, 10, 12, 14, 16).
- Chisel tip – makes something that’s often useless, useful.
- Ideal for emergencies, wilderness survival or use as a rescue knife.
Emergency Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 18cm.
- Length of blade: 7.5cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.48cm.
- Blade material: 7CR17MOV.
- Hardness: 56 HRC.
- Blade finish: Stone washed.
- Handle material: G10.
- Sheath: Kydex.
- Weight: 217g (including sheath).
- Multifunction tool features: Chisel tip; variable wrench.
- Item: Survival knife.
There are no reviews yet.