Furthermore, it’s one of the best bush knives you can own for butchering of game, able to cleaver through bone and large chunks of meat, which is very useful for the crude trials of primitive survival.
Fittingly, these traits also make this model one of the deadliest knife designs for close quarters combat – with an almost tactical Kukri knife design combined with the shear steel weight of the cleaver, this bush knife produces serious chopping and lopping power, a serious threat to any opponent.
This bush knife is built tough and is designed to last for life. It’s a real pleasure to own own, feels great in the hand and makes a great bugout knife or tactical survival knife.
- Versatile tactical survival knife – use as a defensive knife or outdoor survival knife.
- Premium rosewood handle.
- Full tang modern ATS-34 steel – hard, resilient and resistant to corrosion.
- Genuine leather sheath.
Tactical Cleaver Specifications:
- Overall length: 28cm.
- Blade length: 15cm.
- Handle length: 13.5cm.
- Width of blade: 4cm.
- Thickness of blade: 5mm.
- Handle material: Rosewood.
- Blade material: Imported ATS-34 steel.
- Hardness: 61 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Genuine leather.
- Item: Fixed blade bush knife / bushman knife / woodsman knife / mountain man knives / bug out knife.
There are no reviews yet.