This small combat knife is easily carried and concealed, which is very handy for carrying a weapon unnoticed for the purpose of surprise. It’s a fast fighting knife capable of producing deep and devastating chopping, hacking and slashing blows.
Additionally, the Nepalese Gurkha have used these curved knife designs for centuries, and to this day still use the Kukri as a fierce close quarters Kukri weapon. These features and characteristics all add up to create a versatile time tested assault knife which is perfect for use as a self defense knife.
Choose from two knife sheath materials and two blade colour finishes.
- Fighter knife – well adapted for close quarters combat and compact self defense.
- Excellent power to weight ratio for the size.
- Proven Kukri point blade design.
- Premium G10 composite handle material.
- Full tang 7cr13mov composite stainless steel blade (razor sharp & rust resistant).
Tactical Kukri Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 290mm.
- Length of blade: 98mm.
- Width of blade: 52mm.
- Blade thickness: 4mm.
- Blade material: 7cr13mov composite stainless steel.
- Handle material: G10.
- Hardness: 58 HRC.
- Knife weight: 340g.
- Optional knife sheath material: Genuine leather or nylon.
- Item: Full tang Kukri / tactical knife.
There are no reviews yet.