As a whole, the knife is large, solid and very well balanced. These features and characteristics all add up to create a versatile time tested fighting knife, as well as a proficient wilderness bush knife. Furthermore, since most bushcraft jobs are basic and crude, a large knife like this model really starts to show its worth in respect to weight and power. Especially since it can negate the need for small axe or machete in many cases.
This is an excellent tactical survival knife option.
- Large bush knife – well adapted for both knife fighting and wilderness survival.
- Quality wooden handle with copper bolster hand-guard.
- Full tang stainless steel composite blade (rust resistant, sharp & tough).
Western Bowie Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 30.8cm.
- Blade length: 17.2cm.
- Handle length: 13cm.
- Width of blade: 3.4cm (widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 3.8mm.
- Handle material: Wood + copper bolster head.
- Blade material: 9CR18MOV stainless steel.
- Hardness: 57 HRC.
- Weight: 368g.
- Knife Sheath: Nylon.
- Item: Large knife / badass knife / self defense knife / deadliest knife / Amazon Knife / worlds deadliest knife / defensive knife / bikers knife / fighter knife / bugout knife / tactical knife / assault knife / war knife.
There are no reviews yet.