Surprisingly strong and resilient this full tang survival hatchet has very little weak points or parts capable of falling or breaking off, unlike other multi-component survival hatchets. This means it’s quite a reliable piece of gear and thus perfect for remote wilderness survival situations.
It’s also extremely resistant to corrosion, and holds versatile auxiliary survival tools including an emergency line cutter, three hex wrench sizes and a cord handle, which can be used for fishing, bindings & other survival purposes.
Our small camp tomahawk packs so much more punch than just a survival knife, and for the minimal weight there’s no excuse not to pack such a handy survival tool.
- Super compact and lightweight.
- Simple one piece – full tang construction.
- Modern anti-corrosive stainless steel composite.
- Cord bound handle can be re-purposed for survival use.
- Perfect for emergency and bush survival use.
Multi Purpose Axe Specifications:
- Length: 26cm.
- Edge length: 10.2cm.
- Head width: 8.2cm.
- Blade thickness: 3.8mm.
- Main material: 440C stainless steel composite.
- Handle material: Cord bindings over a full tang.
- Weight: 285g.
- Included: Nylon axe sheath.
- Item: Hatchet multi tool | small hatchet | outdoor axe | survival hatchet multi tool | camping hatchet | camping axe | survival axe | survival tomahawk | survival hatchet | camp axe | camp hatchet | bushcraft axe | modern axe | short axe | lightweight axe | camping tomahawk | single handed axe.
There are no reviews yet.