Unlike wood handle camping axe models, our survival axe handle won’t break. And in the off-chance the tool is abused, and the handle broken, the handle can be chiseled out and replaced with a wooden handle.
To be truly prepared for wilderness survival the absolute minimum is a knife and a small hatchet. More would be nice, but any less and you’ll be truly travelling back to the stone age.
- Composite 5Cr13Mov axehead (holds a great edge and resistant to rust).
- Almost indestructible ABS high impact handle.
- Lightweight, well balanced and compact.
- Ideally suited for the outdoors and wilderness survival.
Survival Hatchet Specifications:
- Head material: 5Cr13Mov composite steel.
- Handle material: ABS engineered high impact plastic.
- Full length: 35.5cm.
- Edge length: 6.5cm.
- Axehead thickness: 12mm.
- Hardness: 47 HRC.
- Weight: 800g.
- Included: Axe sheath.
- Item: Survival axe.