A survival tomahawk purpose designed for wilderness construction and foraging work.
The axe will cleave through small to medium sized trees, while its sickle end makes for an extremely effective grass foraging tool.
Grass food sources are plentiful throughout the world including wild rice, bamboo, wild wheat and many other species.
This is an excellent tool for long term wilderness construction and plant foraging.
- Dual axe/rear sickle head.
- Great for camp-craft and wilderness survival.
- Rear sickle blade makes a perfect plant foraging tool.
- Almost indestructible fibreglass handle.
Survival Tomahawk Specifications:
- Handle material: Fiberglass.
- Axehead material: High carbon tool grade steel.
- Overall axe length: 39cm.
- Handle length: 37cm.
- Thickness of axehead: 1.5cm.
- Width of axehead: 21.5cm.
- Hardness: HRC 56-57.
- Sheath material: Nylon.
- Weight including sheath: 980g.
- Item: Survival axe sickle tool.