The accessories & fittings of the sword are high quality and in Japanese character, from the genuine ray-skin & cord handle, hardwood scabbard, to the solid brass sword fittings.
This Tachi sword is flexible, very reliable and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to cut through thick bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Highly curved and unique blade (lopping, cutting and slashing blade powerhouse).
- Higher than average 1095 carbon steel blade (hard, strong, reliable & resilient blade).
- Premium quality scabbard & sword fittings.
- Battle ready and fully functional.
- Tachi models are the most renowned cutting and slashing Japanese sword designs.
Curved Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 104cm.
- Blade length: 71cm.
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: 1095 high carbon steel.
- Tempering: Clay tempered with genuine wave Hamon temper line.
- Saya material (scabbard): Rosewood.
- Sage-o material (scabbard wrap): Polyester cord.
- Handle materials: Hardwood + genuine ray-skin & polyester cord Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Brass.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Brass.
- Mekugio: 2 bambo pins.
- Included: Sword bag.
- Item: Battle ready Katana / carbon steel Katana / curved longsword / war sword / full tang Katana / Samurai sword.
There are no reviews yet.