The accessories & fittings of the sword are all quality and in character, from the genuine ray-skin handle, hardwood scabbard, to the solid brass sword fittings.
This full tang Katana is flexible, very resilient and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and you can be sure of the absolute highest degree of sword steel technology built into this sword.
The sword will be delivered sharp enough to slice thin paper, bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Kobuse structure forge welded steels (soft steel inner core & spine; hard sides & edge).
- Folded high carbon steel blade (over 32,000 individual steel layers).
- Genuine clay tempered with visible wave Hamon.
- Highest quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- One of the highest quality Japanese swords you can buy (advanced blade technology).
- Unique curved blade (extremely powerful cutting and slashing weapon).
- Battle ready and an extremely deadly weapon.
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 103cm.
- Blade length: 70cm.
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: Clay tempered high carbon folded steel (15 folds creating 32,768 layers).
- Kobuse construction (two forge welded steels).
- Hamon: Genuine clay tempered wave Hamon line.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Sage-o material (scabbard wrap): Synthetic silk.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine ray-skin & synthetic silk Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Brass.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Brass.
- Item: Tachi sword.
There are no reviews yet.