These methods create an extremely strong, hard, resilient and razor sharp blade with a genuine wave Hamon temper line.
The accessories & fittings of the sword are premium quality and in character, from the genuine ray-skin & silk handle, hardwood scabbard, to the solid brass sword fittings.
This full tang Katana is very resilient and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and you can be sure of the absolute highest degree of sword steel technology built into the blade.
The sword will be delivered extremely sharp, and the handle shrink wrapped in plastic for safe transport.
- Curved Tachi blade design.
- Folded high carbon steel with over 2,200 steel layers.
- Genuine Sanmai clay tempered with visible wave Hamon.
- Overall excellent quality materials used on both the sword and scabbard.
- Extremely deadly weapon and battle ready practical.
- Tachi models are highly regarded Japanese sword designs (most powerful cutting and slashing weapons).
Tachi Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 105cm.
- Blade length: 71cm.
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Curvature of blade: Approximately 3.2cm.
- Blade material: Folded high carbon steel (over 2,200 steel layers) – Sanmai clay tempered.
- Hamon: Genuine clay tempered wave Hamon line.
- Saya material (scabbard): Red & gold lacquered Hardwood.
- Sage-o material (scabbard wrap): High quality silk.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine ray-skin & high quality silk Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Brass.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Copper; brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Brass.
- Included: Sword bag.
- Item: Tachi curved blade sword / folded steel Katana / curved sword / folded Katana.
There are no reviews yet.