Our modern Katana is handmade and sharpened using Japanese methods to create an excellent 1095 high carbon steel – clay tempered blade with a genuine wave temper line.
This full tang Katana is resilient, strong, razor sharp and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to cut through bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
Instead of buying a sword that’s almost a century old at the same or more likely highly inflated price, you can enjoy the same historical charm and sword technology with a brand new weapon in a premium condition.
- High content 1095 carbon steel blade.
- Genuine clay tempered blade with visible wave Hamon.
- Brand new WW2 reproduction.
- Resilient and razor sharp battle ready blade.
Army NCO Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 106cm.
- Blade length: 71cm.
- Handle length: 29cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: 1095 high carbon steel – clay tempered (with genuine Hamon wave line).
- Hardness: 35 (inner core & spine); 58 (edge) HRC.
- Saya material (scabbard): Steel + painted.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine ray-skin & genuine silk Ito.
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & buttcap): High grade brass.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): High grade brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): High grade brass.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Included: 1x sword bag.
- Item: Reproduction WWII Japanese sword / battle ready Katana / Shin Gunto word / army officer sword / WWII Japanese sword / WW2 Samurai sword.
There are no reviews yet.