Also positioned as a wilderness survival knife, this model has the capacity to build traps, basic shelters, makeshift weapons and butcher game in the field.
The blade construct is a unique patterned Wootz steel, which produces a razor sharp blade with natural resilience against blade fracture and edge chipping. A steel hand-guard protects the users hand, and the handle construction fossilized bone + exotic Thuja wood.
This tactical bowie knife is beautiful, unique and highly collectable. It will serve well for both emergency bug out situations and self defense.
- Versatile dual purpose bugout knife – excellent wilderness survival knife & devastating tactical fighting knife.
- Wootz (Utz) steel blade – razor sharp and resilient fighting blade.
- Premium handle material – fossil bone + Exotic Thuja wood.
- Genuine leather sheath – hand carved and stitched.
Tactical Survival Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 31.5cm.
- Length of blade: 18.5cm.
- Handle length: 12.5cm.
- Width of blade: 4cm (widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 4mm.
- Handle material: Fossil bone + exotic Thuja wood.
- Blade material: Wootz (Utz) steel.
- Hardness: 62-63 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Leather sheath.
- Item: Emergency bug out knife.