The folding blade is constructed with 3r13.4 Chromium stainless steel. This modern alloyed steel produces blades that are hard, sharpen to a razor sharp degree, and can hold that edge for longer. This steel is also extremely resilient to deformation and highly resistant to corrosion. The blade folds back into a skelatal knife handle which has a carabiner clip built into the rear of the handle.
Great for camping, vehicle rescue and makes the best ultralight backpacking knife.
- Lightweight and thin pocket knife – perfect for travel and backpacking.
- Alloyed 3r13.4 Chromium stainless steel blade – a razor sharp & durable knife blade that won’t rust or fracture.
- Skeleton knife handle with carabiner clip – further reduces overall knife weight & degates the need for a separate knife sheath.
- Ideal for camping, backpacking travel, civilian utility & much more.
Thin Folding Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (extended): 14cm.
- Closed length: 8.2cm.
- Blade length: 5.8cm.
- Width of blade: 2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 1.3mm.
- Handle material: Stainless steel.
- Blade material: 3r13.4 Chromium stainless steel.
- Weight: 32g.
- Item: Best backpacking knife.