Damascus steel blades are reputed to be tough, resistant to shattering and are capable of being honed to a very sharp and resilient edge. Not only does this knife have the above characteristics, but also holds the token beauty of Damascus steel patterns, each pattern an individual as part of a unique forging process.
- Damascus steel blade composition (unique blade patterns, razor sharp, resilient and renowned blade characteristics).
- Serrated blade design (specifically purposed for bread and cake cutting).
- Highly resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Extremely lightweight and ergonomic to use.
- Professional chef quality kitchen tool.
Baguete Knife Specifications:
- Product name: 8 inch bread knife.
- Parameters: Length – 330mm; blade length – 203mm; blade thickness – 2.2mm; blade width – 30mm; weight – 203g.
- Material : 73 layered Japanese modern pattern welded Damascus steel with VG10 steel core.
- Handle: High quality Pakka wood. Will not to distort, fade or shrink.
- Features: Sharp and durable; very resistant to rust; lightweight and ergonomic to use.
- Sharpness level: Cutting force: 6.0-8.0N international standards.
- Bread knife.
There are no reviews yet.