Damascus steel blades are reputed to be tough, resistant to shattering and are capable of being honed to a very sharp and resilient edge. Not only does this knife have the above characteristics, but also holds the token beauty of Damascus steel patterns, each pattern an individual as part of a unique forging process.
- Damascus steel blade composition (unique blade patterns, razor sharp, resilient and renowned blade characteristics).
- Straight blade edge (purpose designed for chopping and slicing).
- Lightweight and extremely ergonomic to use.
- Extremely resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Professional chef quality kitchen tool.
Santoku Knife Specifications:
- Parameters: Total length-330mm, blade length-178mm, handle length-127mm, blade thickness-2.2mm, weight-237g.
- Material: Japanese modern pattern welded Damascus 73 layer steel with VG10 stainless steel core.
- Handle: Mirror light processing. Will not to distort, fade or shrink.
- Hardness: 59-60 HRC.
- Features: Extremely sharp and durable; very resistant to rust; lightweight and ergonomic to use.
- Sharpness level: Cutting force: 6.0-8.0N international standards.
- Item: Chopping knife.
There are no reviews yet.