The blade construct is an advanced 14C28N steel with optimal blade characteristics, including an enduring razor sharp edge, resilience against chipping & fracture and good corrosion resistance. A tough G10 handle is bolted to the tang, and the knife is housed within a Kydex sheath, with both of these materials designed to last for life.
A simple, powerful and capable of delicate work, this bush knife will rise to any wilderness challenge.
- Versatile field knife – effective for hunting, bushcraft, rescue, bush survival and more.
- Full tang modern 14C28N steel blade – excellent blade characteristics including a hard and sharp edge, blade resilience and corrosion resistance.
- Tough G10 handle and Kydex sheath.
Top Bushcraft Knives Specifications:
- Overall length: 222mm.
- Blade length: 98mm.
- Thickness of blade: 3.8mm.
- Handle length: 122mm.
- Handle material: G10.
- Blade material: 14C28N steel.
- Hardnes: 59-61 HRC.
- Blade surface finish: Titanium plating.
- Weight: 174g (not including sheath weight).
- Knife sheath: Kydex.
- Type: Best knives for camping.