Often used in pairs, the end hooks of the sword may be used to trap or deflect opponent weapons.
Both the hilt and the crescent shaped guard work as close quarter secondary weapons, and the crescent guard can further be used to block and trap opponent weapons.
These swords have blunt edges for safe Kung Fu martial arts weapons training.
The blades are constructed with a modern 2cr13 stainless steel, which holds excellent training blade characteristics including elasticity and flexibility. This means sword blades can be clashed without serious damage and deformation, which is vital for sparring and sword practice.
The swords are lightweight and the handles comfortable to use for rigorous and repetitive sword training. They are ideal training swords for the real thing.
- Modern 2cr13 stainless steel blade – great elasticity, flexibility & resistant to rusting.
- Comfortable natural redwood handle material.
- Perfect for Kung Fu martial arts weapons training (blunt edges for training safe training purposes).
- Overall length: 100cm.
- Main blade length: 68cm.
- Handle length: 13.5cm.
- Blade material: 2cr13 stainless steel.
- Handle material: Redwood.
- Package: 2x swords.
- Weight: 1.8kg/pair.
- Included: Sword bag.
- Item: Chinese sword | Kung Fu sword | martial arts sword | tiger sword | tiger hook sword | hook blade | hooked sword | training swords | practice swords.
There are no reviews yet.