Furthermore, the Jian weapon is highly decorated and collectable. The pure copper sword fittings and scabbard are hand carved with intricate detail – themed “tiger from the mountain” – a very powerful and ultimate warrior statement.
The blade is a single hand forged of layered Damascus steel, hand sharpened using ancient techniques, producing an excellent quality resilient and razor sharp blade.
The sword manoeuvres and flows well, it’s a real pleasure to use, and is both strong & sharp enough to cut thick bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Layered Damascus steel blade (hard, resilient & razor sharp).
- Dual edged blade facilitates fast counter attacks & efficient thrust penetration.
- Generous two handed handle – generates great power and seamless weapon manoeuvring.
- Highly decorated & collectable – “tiger from the mountain” themed (powerful warrior statement).
- Perfectly balanced and versatile weapon – suited for cut and thrust attacks.
- Fully functional battle ready weapon.
Two-Handed Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 102cm.
- Blade length: 72cm.
- Handle length: 25cm.
- Width of blade: 3.3cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.8cm.
- Blade material: Damascus steel.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Handle material: Hardwood + pear-skin.
- Scabbard material: Pure copper – hand carved.
- Sword fittings material: Pure copper – hand carved.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Included: Sword bag.
- Weight: 1.58kg including scabbard; 1kg sword only.
- Item: Jian sword / Jian weapon / Tai Chi Sword / Kung Fu sword / martial arts sword / Chinese sword / Chinese Jian sword / Chinese straight sword / Wushu sword / Chinese war sword / tiger sword.
There are no reviews yet.