Organiser pockets, hanging hooks and a fully sealed inner mosquito net are all standard features, and the main sleeping cabin will comfortably house two people with room to wiggle.
There’s no better tent for braving the wild or hostile windswept mountains.
- Advanced low profile design which minimised effects of extreme weather.
- Sheltered main entry/gear storage area. Also doubles as sheltered cooking.
- Huge 8000mm waterproof index. The highest rated on the market.
- Excellent ventilation and fully sealed with mosquito netting.
- Organiser pockets and lantern hanging hook in-built.
- Specifically designed for mountaineering pairs.
Mountaineering Tent Specifications:
- Type: 2 layer – 4 season.
- Floor size (LxW): 100+210 x 120cm.
- Height: 100cm.
- Packed size: 45 x 16 x 16cm.
- Outer fly material: 20D nylon (8000mm waterproof index).
- Inner tent material: 210T polyester + mosquito net.
- Bottom material: 210T polyester (5000mm waterproof index).
- Pole materials: Aluminium rods.
- Main features: Sheltered air-vents; mesh storage pockets; storage cabin.
- Weight: 3.2kg.
- Contents: Outer fly, inner tent, pegs, wind-ropes, aluminium poles, storage bag.
There are no reviews yet.