The full tang blade is constructed from folded Damascus steel, world renowned for its balanced composition producing a resilient, flexible, high hardness and razor sharp blade. This is the sabre sword you want for dual mounted – ground combat.
- Folded steel blade (individual steel layers produce great strength and a high edge hardness).
- Damascus steel blade composition (unique blade patterns, razor sharpness, resilient and renowned blade characteristics).
- Excellent quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Generous two handed handle (generates power & facilitates effective weapon manoeuvring).
- Perfectly balanced sword (effective cut, slash and thrusting weapon).
- Ideally suited for single handed mounted warfare, or use as a two handed infantry sword.
- Fully functional and battle ready weapon.
Cavalry Sword Specifications:
- Wooden display stand: NOT included (for viewing purposes only).
- Full length: 108cm
- Blade length: 78cm.
- Handle length: 29cm.
- Width of blade: 3.6cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: Folded Damascus steel.
- Handle material: Ebony wood.
- Sheath material: Ebony wood.
- Sword fittings material: Quality copper.
- Blood groove: Double sided blood groove.
- Tang: Full.
- Item: Saber sword.
There are no reviews yet.