Commonly used as a deer knife or hog skinning knife, but equally effective on badger, skunk, beaver, fox, etc.
This field knife is very reliable and a pleasure to use and own.
- Tough linen fiber composite handle.
- Modern D2 stainless steel blade – razor sharp and rust resistant.
- Smooth action – ball bearing pivot joint.
- Strong liner lock – locking knife.
- Handy belt clip.
- Ideal for wilderness survival, hunting, skinning, camp utility & much more.
Folding Hunting Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (un-folded): 210mm.
- Blade length: 88mm.
- Width of blade: 35mm.
- Thickness of blade: 3.8mm.
- Handle length: 122mm.
- Handle material: Linen fiber composite.
- Blade material: D2 stainless steel.
- Surface finish: Stone washed & satin.
- Hardness: 59-60 HRC.
- Weight: 120g.
- Lock knife type – liner lock.
- Additional features: Ball bearing pivot joint; belt clip.
- Item: Stainless steel survival knife / Deer hunting knife / camp knife / utility knife / best camping knives / gentlemans pocket knife / foldable hunting knives / folding camping knife / hiking knife / lightweight knife.
There are no reviews yet.