Its essence is a single versatile blade, very adapt and capable for a wide range of bushcraft, wilderness survival and hunting duties. These designs even have proven history for use as a hog hunting knives.
If you’re after a high quality wilderness knife that you can rely on, then this gentlemans pocket knife is for you. The beauty and craftsmanship of this model are also attributes to consider.
- Classic time tested lock blade knife design.
- Premium quality carbon fibre and brass handle.
- Modern M390 carbon/stainless steel blade.
- Handy folding knife design and quality leather pouch included.
- Ideal for hunting, skinning, bushcraft and wilderness survival.
Lockback Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (unfolded): 215mm.
- Blade length: 85mm.
- Closed length: 125mm.
- Width of blade: 24mm (widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 2.8mm.
- Weight: Approximately 201g.
- Handle material: Carbon fibre and brass.
- Blade material: M390 carbon/stainless steel composite.
- Hardness: HRC 60-61.
- Lock type: Back lock.
- Sheath: Genuine primary layer leather.
- Type: Lock blade knives.
There are no reviews yet.