Its essence is a single versatile blade, very adapt and capable for a wide range of bushcraft, wilderness survival and hunting duties. These designs even have proven history for use as a hog hunting knives.
If you’re after a high quality wilderness knife that you can rely on, then this gentlemans pocket knife is for you. The beauty and craftsmanship of this model are also attributes to consider.
- Classic time tested lock back knife design.
- Premium quality brass and wood handle.
- Modern 440C stainless steel blade.
- Handy folding knife design and quality leather pouch included.
- Ideal for hunting, skinning, bushcraft and wilderness survival.
Folding Lockblade Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (unfolded): 21.8cm.
- Blade length: 8.5cm.
- Handle (closed) length: 12.5cm.
- Width of blade: 2cm (widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 0.3cm.
- Handle material: Solid brass and wood.
- Blade material: 440C.
- Hardness: HRC 59.
- Lock type: Back lock.
- Sheath: Genuine primary layer leather.
- Type: Lock blade knives.
There are no reviews yet.