These ninja blades are very practical and make a great close quarters two handed sword with excellent leverage for powerful blows; also the blade leaves and re-enters the sheath quietly, and makes for an easy weapon to hide amongst clothing, a long coat or robe.
- High carbon steel composition blade (high hardness and excellent reliability).
- Generous two handed handle (generates good power and facilitates excellent weapon handling).
- Relatively compact and highly versatile blade (effective for a large range of combat situations).
- Silent scabbard allowing the sword to be drawn quietly.
- Quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Battle ready and fully function weapon.
- Ideally suited for close quarters combat and surprise attacks.
Ninja Sword Specifications:
- Overall length: 82cm/32.3inch.
- Blade length: 50.5cm/19.9inch (without Habaki).
- Handle length: 26cm/10.24inch.
- Blade width: 3.2cm/1.25inch.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm/0.28inch.
- Blade material: 1060 carbon steel (highly polished).
- Hamon (temper line): Machine made wave Hamon.
- Hi (Blood groove): Long HI on each side of blade.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Sageo material (scabbard wrap): Synthetic silk.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine Ray-skin & synthetic silk Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Brass.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Iron.
- Menuki (handle decorations): Alloy.
- Tang: Full Tang.
- Item: Japanese short sword.
There are no reviews yet.