The sword is hand forged from a single piece of 1060 high carbon steel and sharpened using refined techniques producing an excellent quality blade.
The blade is resilient, very strong and the sword as a whole glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to cut bamboo, slice grass matting and much more.
- Dual edge blade (facilitates fast counter attacks).
- Wide blood groove on both sides of blade.
- Quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Full tang 1060 high carbon steel.
- Fully functional and battle ready weapon.
Nordic Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 90cm.
- Blade length: 72cm.
- Handle length 14cm.
- Width of blade: 4.3 – 2.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.6 – 0.4cm.
- Handle length: 14cm.
- Blade material: 1060 high carbon steel.
- Hardness: Centre – 45; edges – 65 HRC.
- Scabbard material: Hardwood wrapped with genuine goat leather.
- Handle materials: Hardwood wrapped with wax-cord.
- Sword fittings material: Stainless steel.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Weight: 1.28kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Viking sword / straight sword / double edged sword / warrior sword / Medieval broadsword.
There are no reviews yet.