Sheltered completely from the weather, the main entrance doubles as pack, boot & gear storage, and facilitates sheltered cooking in nasty weather.
Furthermore a skylight naturally lights up the entrance, with light penetrating the main sleeping cabin. The light can be controlled with the main dome entry door.
Organiser pockets, hanging hooks and a fully sealed inner mosquito net are all standard features, and the main sleeping cabin will comfortably house two people with room to wiggle.
There’s no better dome tent for braving alpine wilderness environments or hostile windswept mountains.
- 4 season tent which can be used in full winter snow conditions.
- Advanced low profile mountaineering design. (Minimal extreme weather effects).
- Excellent ventilation and fully sealed with mosquito netting.
- Highly visible yellow colour (practical for returning to camp, or for attracting air rescue).
- Sheltered entry/gear storage area with in-built natural skylight.
- Perfectly suited for high altitude and barren alpine environments.
Winter Camping Tent Specifications:
- Type: 2 layer – 4 season.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 390 x 261 x 125cm.
- Packed size: 55 x 22 x 20cm.
- Outer fly material: 70D cold resistant nylon (3000mm waterproof index).
- Inner tent material: 20D nylon + 380T polyester + mosquito net.
- Bottom material: 70D nylon + 210T polyester (5000mm waterproof index).
- Pole material: Aluminium alloy.
- Main features: Sheltered air-vents; mesh storage pockets; storage cabin.
- Weight: 5.8kg.
- Contents: Outer fly x1, inner tent x1, pegs x21, wind-ropes x11, aluminium poles x5, storage bag x1.
- Item: Winter dome tent.