The blade is versatile with a powerful rear carving edge and standard forward edge trailing into the tip, perfectly suited for slicing, skinning game and finer fieldcraft duties.
The high quality wooden handle provides a natural and comfortable grip, and the full tang blade is constructed from a single forge of modern A2 stainless steel. This steel is razor sharp, hard wearing and is extremely resistant to rusting outdoors.
This woodsman knife will make an excellent deer skinning knife or general camp knife.
- Time tested design.
- Premium quality wooden handle + Yak horn inlay & mosaic rivets.
- Modern A2 – stainless steel composite (rust resistant & razor sharp).
- Ideal for general fieldcraft, practical game processing & survival knife use.
Wood Handle Fixed Blade Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 24.5cm.
- Blade length: 12cm.
- Handle length: 12cm.
- Blade width: 3cm.
- Thickness of blade: 4mm.
- Hardness: 60-62 HRC.
- Knife weight: 182g.
- Handle material options: Rosewood or shadow wood (+Yak horn inlay & mosaic rivets).
- Blade material: A2 – composite stainless steel.
- Knife sheath: Genuine leather.
- Item: Bush knives; bushcraft knives; mountain man knives.
There are no reviews yet.