The construct is a modern S30V steel blade. This steel promotes a hard and enduring sharp cutting edge, resilience against edge chipping, blade fracture and is highly resistant against corrosion. The folding blade extends and clicks into place with a strong lock, and folds back into the recess of a long life stabalized wooden handle.
A pleasure to both own and use in the field, and designed to last a life time with proper care.
- Advanced S30V steel – holds an enduring sharp edge, resilient against damage and resistant to corrosion.
- Long life stabalized wood handle.
- Strong locking knife mechanism.
- Handy folding knife design + secure belt clip.
- Ideal for hunting, camping, bushcraft, carving & wilderness survival.
Wood Handled Folding Knives Specifications:
- Overall length (unfolded): 17.7cm.
- Blade length: 7.7cm.
- Width of blade: 2.3cm.
- Thickness of blade: 2.5mm.
- Handle size (closed): 9.9 x 3cm.
- Blade material: S30V steel.
- Hardness: 58 HRC.
- Handle material: Stabalized wood.
- Weight: 89g.
- Additional features: Belt clip.
- Type: Wood handle pocket knife.