Constructed with beautiful wood, this Chinese sabre sword is capable of being used for contact swordplay, although more commonly it is used as a shadow practice sword (a training sword for movement through the air).
The sword is relatively lightweight and very comfortable to use for long periods of drill, and is much safer for practice than dulled steel blade practice swords.
Ideal for repetitive weapons martial arts training and sparring.
- Beautiful wooden construction.
- Resilient & hard-wearing.
- Lightweight, comfortable to handle & much safer than blunt steel blade training swords.
- Perfect for martial arts and sword training.
Wood Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Material: Wood.
- Overall length: 84cm.
- Blade length: 62.5cm.
- Handle length: 21.5cm.
- Thickness of blade: 1.1cm.