Our modern Katana is hand forged and sharpened using Japanese methods to create an excellent 1060 high carbon steel blade. This full tang Katana is resilient, strong, razor sharp and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to cut bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
Instead of buying a sword that’s almost a century old at the same or more likely highly inflated price, you can enjoy the same historical charm and sword technology with a brand new weapon in a premium condition.
- 1060 high carbon steel blade.
- Hand forged and polished using traditional Japanese techniques.
- Brand new exact reproduction of a Gunto WWII Japanese sword.
- Battle ready and a very deadly weapon.
WW2 Japanese Sword Replica Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 104cm.
- Blade length: 71cm.
- Handle length: 27cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: Hand forged 1060 high carbon steel.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood + leather.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with synthetic ray-skin & leather Ito.
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & buttcap): Brass.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): High grade brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Alloy.
- Weight: 1.3kg.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Type: Reproduction – Gunto sword / carbon steel Katana / Shin Gunto / army officer sword / WWII Japanese sword / WW2 Samurai Sword.