This method capitalises on the fundamental combat principle of attaining the first critical strike to an opponent, which often decidedly finishes the fight.
Constructed with a modern 8Cr13Mov steel and non-slip handle, this excellent stabbing knife will serve well in almost any combat situation.
- Primarily designed for stabbing & finishing blows.
- Classic bayonet design (tested & proven over decades of field use).
- Excellent quality composite steel blade & non-slip handle.
- Camouflaged colours including black coloured blade (no chance of sunlight reflection).
- High quality and dependable.
Army Dagger Specifications:
- Overall length: 290mm.
- Length of blade: 144mm.
- Handle length: 125mm.
- Thickness of blade: 5mm.
- Blade finish: Black colour surface coating.
- Handle material: High grip PP.
- Blade material: 8Cr13Mov steel.
- Hardness: 58-60 HRC.
- Sheath: High impact plastic.
- Weight: 242.5g (including sheath).
- Item: Bayonet fighting knife.