The construct is a 1060 forged blade with excellent characteristics, promoting a hard, lasting sharp blade with natural spring steel resilient against edge chipping and blade fracture. A tough high impact PE handle is connected to the blade’s housing and when the tool is deployed, a tightening nut is simply screwed tight – forming the rigid machete tool. Additionally, the handle can be detached from the blade if required.
A great portable folding machete for the wilderness, campsite, farm and a very handy digging tool garden machete.
- 1060 high carbon steel tool blade – hard, enduring sharp blade with excellent resilience against damage.
- High impact PE handle – very reliable and designed to withstand concussion.
- Wide blade increases strength and adds much needed weight behind chopping actions.
- Dual purpose folding shovel and heavy duty machete.
- Ideally suited for cutting, hacking and chopping of jungle vegetation, tree branches and small wood logs, and basic digging tasks.
Best Survival Machete Specifications:
- Overall length: 42cm.
- Blade width: 23.5cm.
- Blade material: 1060 high carbon steel.
- Hardness: 52 HRC.
- Handle material: High density PE.
- Overall weight: 670g.
- Item: Best machete.