A compact and lightweight camping axThese axes are built tough and with modern materials. The stainless steel composite axehead is corrosion resistant, razor sharp, reliable and will not chip easily.
Furthermore, the handle material is a weather proof and resilient PP plastic construction. This material is maintenance free and offers much higher protection against the elements than with wooden handles.
This camp hatchet is perfect for ultralight wilderness ventures, emergency survival and general camp use. It will greatly aid in constructing primitive weapons, crude shelters, trap construction and is overall very handy around the campsite.
- Dual axehead/rear spike or hammer options.
- Stainless steel composite steel axehead (holds a great edge, razor sharp & resistant to corrosion).
- Tough and resilient PP plastic handle.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Ideal for general outdoor, camping and wilderness survival use.
Camping Axe Specifications:
- Full length: 30cm.
- Blade length: 7.1cm.
- Axehead material: Stainless steel composite.
- Hardness: 58 HRC.
- Handle material: PP plastic.
- Weight: 441g.
- Axe sheath: Nylon.
- Included: 1x survival whistle.