A serrated edge and an opposed mattock pick head provides additional versatility. The steel tubular shaft can be dismantled into two portable and very small pieces, making this model a perfect backpacking shovel, and extremely convenient for both car storage and hauling into the bush with a rucksack.
This small multitool shovel is solid, very tough, reliable and will not break with heavy duty use.
- Compact shovel – perfect for emergency survival, wilderness, prospecting or campsite use.
- Highly portable with a two piece detachable design.
- Spade + serrated edge and pick combo tool.
- Heat treated A3 steel spade head – hard wearing carbon steel with excellent corrosion resistance.
- Anti-slip rubber handle grip.
Camping Shovel Specifications:
- Assembled tool length x width: 41 x 10cm.
- Packed tool length: 15 x 10cm.
- Spade head thickness: 1.5mm.
- 2 piece break-down handle.
- Shovel head material: Heat treated A3 steel.
- Shaft handle material: Tubular steel with rubber anti-slip handle.
- Colour: Black.
- Product weight: 0.56kg.
- Item: Emergency survival shovel.