The axehead is a single piece of high carbon steel with a weather resistant protective coating. This steel holds excellent characteristics including a resilient axehead, with excellent edge holding capacity.
The handle is constructed with a modern fibreglass + nylon composite. This material is weatherproof, shock absorbing and almost indestructible. The outer handle synthetic TPR rubber hand grip also provides a non-slip gripping surface, which means these axes can be used safely in wet conditions.
These outdoor axes are highly reliable, extremely corrosion resistant and are effective for heavy duty chopping work. They are perfect for construction, home, garden and outdoor camping use.
- High carbon tool steel axehead – reliable & holds a lasting sharp edge.
- Almost indestructible and shock absorbent fibreglass + nylon composite handle.
- High grip TPR synthetic rubber hand grip.
- Multiple axe model/size/weight options available. Choose the model that best suits your needs.
Chopping Axe Specifications:
- Head material: High carbon tool steel.
- Handle material: Fibreglass + nylon handle with TPR synthetic rubber grip.
- Options: Multiple axe model/size/weight options available. See listing photos for full product specifications.