The rear narrow head is a specialised armour piercing tip which will penetrate deep. This rear end is perfect for finishing blows.
Forged from a single piece of high carbon tool steel, this full tang tomahawk is very strong, and encompassed with high quality red acid wood. With a pitted metal surface finish and a genuine leather sheath, this great combat axe is very collectable and makes a deadly close quarters battle weapon.
- Dual axe/rear spike head.
- Lightweight and relatively compact.
- High carbon tool steel axe head.
- Unique red acid wood handle.
- Designed for close quarters combat but would also make a handy wilderness tomahawk.
Hand Forged Axe Specifications:
- Full length: 33cm.
- Blade length: 7.9cm.
- Blade thickness: 6mm.
- Weight: 520g (without accessories).
- Handle Material: Red acid wood.
- Blade Material: Carbon steel.
- Hardness: 58hrc.
- Sheath: Genuine leather.
- Item: Combat tomahawk.