The sickle knife construct is a full tang of modern stainless steel, which holds a lasting razor sharp edge and is naturally resistant to rusting. The handle is an almost indestructible ABS plastic which is bolted to the full tang, creating a very strong handle construct.
Ideal for the garden, but just as useful harvesting wild plants on the forest floor.
- Compact and strong sickle tool.
- Versatile – from productive garden harvesting to wilderness foraging.
- Modern stainless steel blade – razor sharp and resistant to corrosion.
- Strong ABS handle bolted to full tang.
Harvesting Knife Specifications:
- Handle material: Tough ABS plastic.
- Sickle blade material: Modern stainless steel.
- Blade length: About 11cm.
- Width of blade: About 3cm.
- Handle length: About 20cm.
- Knife sheath: Nylon.
- Item: Harvesting sickle.