To be truly prepared for wilderness survival the absolute minimum is a knife and a small hatchet. More would be nice, but any less and you’ll be truly travelling back to the stone age.
- In-built variable wrench, emergency line-cutter and glass breaker.
- One of the smallest and lightest axe models on the market.
- Composite carbon – 440C stainless steel axehead (holds a great edge and resistant to corrosion).
- Tough PP plastic handle.
- Ideal for long range outdoor and wilderness survival.
Hatchet Multi Tool Specifications:
- Overall length: 29.5cm.
- Edge length: 11.2cm.
- Head width: 10.4cm.
- Handle diameter: 3.1cm.
- Surface finish: Black surface treated.
- Head material: 440C carbon – stainless composite.
- Handle material: PP handle.
- Weight: 375g.
- Incorporated tools: Axe; hammer; rope cutter; variable hex wrench.
- Included: Nylon axe sheath.
- Item: Multifunction survival tomahawk.
There are no reviews yet.