Great around the campsite and makes a very effective survival machete, bush or farm tool. The construct is a full tang fixed blade forge of Chrome Molybdenum steel. This steel holds excellent characteristics, promoting a hard, lasting sharp blade which is resilient against edge chipping and blade fracture. A tough ABS handle is securely riveted to the tang, and the knife as a whole is very reliable.
A great primary bush knife for anyone living or working often in the wilderness.
- Chrome Molybdenum steel – hard, enduring sharp blade with excellent resilience against damage.
- Tough ABS handle securely riveted to the tang of the blade.
- Curved hook blade design – produces a penetrating tip, sickle and cleaving chopping style blows.
- Wide blade increases strength and adds much needed weight behind chopping actions.
- Ideally suited for cutting, hacking and chopping of jungle vegetation, tree branches and small wood logs.
Hook Machete Specifications:
- Overall length: 34cm.
- Blade width: 20cm.
- Handle length: 13cm.
- Width of blade: 7cm (widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 6mm.
- Blade material: Chrome Molybdenum steel.
- Handle material: Full tang steel + ABS plastic.
- Overall weight: 664g.
- Item: Jungle machete.