The sword fittings and scabbard materials are high quality and in traditional Japanese character; from the premium rosewood handle and scabbard to the pure brass Habaki.
This Tanto sword is a deadly fighting knife, and especially so when used in combination with a Wakizashi short sword.
- Folded steel (resilient and flexible blade and a razor sharp edge).
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Battle ready functional and a very deadly Tanto fighting knife.
- Ideally suited for close quarters combat and surprise attacks.
Japanese Tanto Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 43cm.
- Blade length: 31cm.
- Handle length: 13cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: Folded steel.
- Tempering: Genuine clay tempered blade with visible Hamon line.
- Saya material (scabbard): Rosewood.
- Handle materials: Rosewood.
- Habaki: Brass.
- Mekugio: 1x bamboo pin.
- Fuller: Dual sided Bo-Hi blood grooves.
- Included: Sword bag.
- Item: Japanese short sword / small sword / Tanto fixed blade knife / best Tanto knife / tactical Tanto Knife / Tanto fighting knife / Japanese fighting knives.
There are no reviews yet.