The blade folds back snuggly within the handle, and any keychain can be attached to the rear of the handle for the purpose of attaching further multitools, keys and more.
The perfect mini keychain knife for car rescue, seat belt cutting, backpacking travel and general utility.
- Keychain knife – very handy and powerful cutting blade packed into a small size.
- Premium quality D2 steel blade – hard, sharp, resilient and resistant to rusting.
- Great for car rescue, seat belt cutting, camping and utility.
Key Ring Knife Specifications:
- Handle and blade material: D2 steel.
- Overall length (extended): 7cm.
- Blade length: 2.3cm.
- Knife width: 2.6cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.03cm.
- Hardness: 58-59 HRC.
- Product weight: 33g.
- Type: Small keychain knife.