The construct is a full tang blade created from 1060 high carbon steel (spring steel). One of the best sword-making steels available with resiliency taken into consideration. This renowned steel produces hard and reliable battle edges with excellent resilience, which is renowned of spring steel.
Housed within a practical pu leather scabbard which can be worn on the hip or slung over the users back, this warrior sword can be transported with ease.
Sharp, versatile and battle ready, this truly is a devastating combat sword weapon.
- Generous two handed sword handle – generates huge power and facilitates weapon maneuvering.
- Double edged sword blade – versatile thrusting and cutting weapon.
- Straight sword – perfectly balanced blade and facilitates efficient thrust penetration.
- 1060 carbon steel sword blade (spring steel) – hard, reliable and resilient against edge chipping & blade fracture.
- Fully functional and a battle ready great sword.
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 103cm.
- Blade length: 73cm.
- Handle length: 30cm.
- Width of blade: 5cm (at widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 0.5cm (at thickest point).
- Blade material: 1060 high carbon steel (spring steel).
- Blade hardness: 58 HRC.
- Handle material: Ebony wood.
- Scabbard material: PU leather scabbard.
- Sword fittings: Zinc alloy.
- Weight: 1.8kg.
- Item: Fantasy greatsword.